Just wanted to quickly share with you all what I’m wearing today for a small pre-Diwali family get-together today.
*Got ready in 10 minutes flat!
**DSLR be damned!
*** I s*ck at posing for full-selfies! And always forget I have a tripod!
Make-up wise, I kept it very simple. Also, time was a restricting factor 🙁
- Revlon Photoready Primer- wrote about it here. Mahn, I love it!
- Clinique Even Better Concealer- Orange Brightener under the eyes
- Kryolan Camouflage Creme concealer
- Foundation: The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation
- MAC Studio Fix Powder+ Foundation
- Blush- Sleek Make-up Powder blush- Pomegranate (I know, not much visible in this pic)
- Eyeliner- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Carbon Gloss: My go-to liner when I’m in hurry 😛
- L’oreal Paris Volum’ Million lashes mascara– Extra Black
- MAC Brick-O-La lipstick
And here’s the full OOTD. These are the best pictures I could click today, can you imagine?!
Oh, did you notice my beauty spot? 😛
- Brocade and silk suit- custom made, I got fabric from one of these mix-and-match shops in Lajpat Nagar some 2 years back
- Glass and metal bangles- random shops in Lajpat Nagar (choodi-wali gali). Must check it out if you want some nice bangles.
- Mojaris- bought these from Jaipur some 2 years back
- Minakari earrings- Gifted. A friend got these from Jaipur. Again, some 2-3 years back 😀
I’m on a re-cycling mission this Diwali. And ethnic suits you anyways wear just 2-3 times, so I didn’t invest in a new outfit this year. Was hard to convince Mom, though 😛
How many of you re-cycle your outfits? What are you wearing this Diwali? Do share.
And wish you all a very very Happy Diwali. Mmwuahh!