Courtyard Marriott, Gurgaon: Review
Bringing to you another great weekend staycation option in Delhi-NCR today since we have so many long weekends this month and more till the year end. We recently went down to Courtyard Marriott Gurgaon (or Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown). Read on for the deets on our staycation!
The hotel is ideal for business travellers and families alike, all thanks to the convenient location. Below are the 5 things we loved about our stay:
- The welcome: You are greeted with an assorted platter of sweets and chocolate medallions. We even got a hand-written note, and what’s not to love about such warm welcomes!
We’re spending the #weekend at @courtyardmarriottgurugram and loving it! How cute is that hand written welcome note 😍 . . #TheIndianBeautyBlog #courtyardmarriott #courtyardmarriottgurgaon #travel #traveling #vacation #visiting #instatravel #instago #instagood #trip #holiday #photooftheday #fun #travelling #tourism #tourist #instapassport #instatraveling #mytravelgram #travelgram #travelingram #igtravel
2. The Rooms: We stayed in one of the superior rooms at Courtyard Marriott Gurgaon. The rooms are spacious and equipped with all amenities you can expect from a modern hotel for a comfortable, luxurious stay. From a fully equipped mini bar to the most comfortable beds, the rooms have it all. Completing the room are amenities like hair dryer, clothes iron, locker (for valuables), amongst other such things.
3. Serenity and comfort: The rooms offer a view of the city, but a calm one. You can look outside the window while enjoying your cuppa coffee and just relax in their uber luxurious robes (we loved these!).
You could also relax in the lobby area. The hotel is a quiet one, and you are at peace wherever you go.
4. The spa: Managed by Tattva Spa (my favorite spa chain, you’d know by now), the full-service spa is a great way to relax and rejuvenate during the stay. Me and my husband tried the deep tissue massage this time. From the trained therapists to the wide selection of oils that you can choose from, we totally love Tattva Spa! This is one thing you mustn’t miss out on when at Courtyard Marriott Gurgaon!
A deep tissue massage leaves your body stress and pain free at the muscular level, and is highly recommended if you have any aches or pains, or general fatigue! The therapists at Tattva are highly skilled in their job!
Oh, and the herbal tea served at the end of the massage session was lovely too!
5. The food: The Downtown Kitchen and Bar is a great option for the foodie in you. Choose from a great buffet spread for a great start to the day. From idlis to waffles and even dimsums, the breakfast buffet has it all. The lunch buffet had some great options too, with a lot of live kitchen menu options like pastas and pizzas.
For one of the dinners, we opted for room-service, and tried their Rajasthani food (they had a promotion going on then). The Laal Maas was our absolute favorite! Do stay on the lookout for ongoing promotions.
If you are in/ around Gurugram and are looking for a great property to chill in with the family over a weekend, or are just travelling for work, Courtyard Marriott Gurugram should be on top of your mind!
Disclaimer: We were hosted by the property for a review. The views expressed above are our own. Images not watermarked have been taken from the brand's website for reference.