How to Be a Glowing Bridesmaid
If you are thinking that the entire focus is on the bride on the wedding day, then you are wrong. The attention is also on the bridesmaids. So, if you are a bridesmaid-to-be, then you also need to take care of your skin just like the bride.
Have a look at some tips and tricks on how you can also be a glowing bridesmaid –
- Begin you day with lemon water – lemon water is the best thing to begin your day with. Take a warm glass of water and squeeze some lemon drops into it. Drink it in the morning just after you wake up. After some weeks you will see that the lemon water is actually cleansing your system and this will reflect on your skin too.
- Make Curd your Best friend – whether you have dry skin or oily skin, you need to incorporate curd in your skin care regimen. You can mix in curd with various ingredients such as chickpea flour (besan) or fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and create a customised face and body pack for yourself. Curd helps brighten and de-tan your skin while making it soft as a baby!
- Exfoliate Regularly – Exfoliation is the key to supple, smooth skin. Incorporate a good scrub as per your skin type in your skincare routine, once a week. Follow it up with a good moisturiser to discover smooth, glowing skin in no time. You should not just exfoliate your face but your body too!
- Use a glow inducing night crème– A good night cream helps replenish and rejuvenate your skin while you sleep. Invest in a good one as per your skin type.
- Food & Water– Diet is what nothing else can substitute for your skin. So, eat healthy. Incorporate as many fruits and essential nuts as you can in your diet. Also, include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Also, don’t forget to drink water regularly to keep your body hydrated and free of toxins.
- Sleep– Sleep is the most cost effective form of getting a glowing skin. Try to have a peaceful sleep for at least 6-8 hours a day. This will ensure that you don’t have any dark circles and puffy eyes.
*Written by: Pallavi Bose