Winter makeup look for Christmas/ New Year parties
Christmas festivities are in the air, and even though Delhi is hardly cold this year (I’m majorly missing the chilly Delhi winters that used to be a norm at this time of the year), I do have a winter makeup routine in place right now and I’m totally loving it! Read on to know the deets!
My eye makeup is mostly an earthy brown+ reddish crease with a bit of champagne/ gold pop of color in the centre of the lids. I’ve been wearing false eyelashes a lot lately. Will talk about my favorites/ regulars in another post soon.
Lipsticks in my winter makeup routine are still mostly matte. Been wearing the ColourPop ‘Bumble’ quite frequently. It is a nice rosey-n*de on my skintone. Stays for almost 6 hours comfortably and does not crumble like most other matte liquid lipsticks.
- Primer: Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: Faces Ultime Pro Second Skin foundation- Sand
- Liquid highlighter: ColourPop crystal liquid highlighter- Aventurine
- Powder: The Body Shop All-in-One face base
- Eyeshadows: from ColourPop I Think I Love You palette
- Eyeliner: Sephora Classic Line eyeliner
- Lashes: Esqido Lashes
- Lipstick: ColourPop Ultra Matte lipcolor- Bumble
- Blush: MAC powder blush- Desert Rose
- Makeup fixing spray: Makeup Revolution makeup fixing spray
Do share what are some of your winter makeup essentials or favorites in the comments below! 🙂