- dry swatches without flash (top-left)
- dry swatches with flash (top-right)
- wet swatches without flash (bottom-left)
- wet swatches with flash (bottom-right)
About Deborah Milano Hi Tech Trio eyeshadows: True, vibrant colour. Frosted finishes of dazzling radiance. The silky smooth consistency goes on evenly and the three shades can be combined every which way to create a breathtaking array of effects. The product is formulated for easy blending, so colour can be applied either wet or dry to achieve the desired intensity and depth. Hypoallergenic.* Ophthalmologist tested.
Price: Rs. 495 for one unit
Packaging: The trio comes in a sturdy case, with a black pan and a transparent lid. You can see the shade of the eyeshaodws inside, in case you have more than one of these palettes. Inside, the 3 eyeshaodws are in the form of oval domes. The pack has an applicator, which I can say is of very good quality. It is a rubberised tip, dual-ended applicator (not the regular sponge-tip applicator). No mirror is included in the palette, but you wouldn’t miss it for sure. It is a travel friendly pack.
Ingredients: Kindly refer to the below picture:
Usage instructions: Used dry the finish is sophisticated and luminous, while used wet the result is metallic and visually dramatic.
My take on Deborah Milano Hi Tech Trio eyeshadows- 06: The trio number 6 is a blue-based trio. There are 3 shades as follows:
- a metallic silver-grey highlighter, very pigmented, no fall-out
- a metallic sky-blue shade with pearl finish, quite pigmented and has no fall-out
- a black-based dark blue crease color, with medium pigmentation and some fall-out.
*Eyeshadows were used dry for the above EOTDs
Pros of Deborah Milano Hi Tech Trio eyeshadows 06:
- smooth texture
- easy to use, color co-ordinated palette
- flattering shades
- 2 out of 3 shades have very good pigmentation and no fall-out
- ophthalmologically tested
- easy to carry
- the applicator is of very good quality
Cons of Deborah Milano Hi Tech Trio eyeshadows 06:
- The darkest shade is the least pigmented here, though the pigmentation improves when used with a wet brush
Verdict: If you’re looking for a good blue-based palette, do check this one out. Overall, a very good palette for the keeps!
Disclaimer: PR Sample. Honest review!