About the product: 16 hours of comfortable color and moisturizing shine. All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime. ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smooths on advanced ColorStay liquid formula with SoftFlex™ for beautiful, comfortable color that won’t kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.
- Gorgeous color with good color payoff.
- Stays for 7-8 hours, with 2-3 applications of clear gloss in between.
- Does not fade for some time, around 3-4 hours (after which it starts drying, and fading too. Needs to be topped with the clear gloss again).
- Provides full coverage to pigmented lips.
- Can be worn sheer and opaque, both ways
- Easily available online and in stores
- Complements all skin tones and Indian attire well.
- A bit drying for the lips
- Accentuates fine lines because of its drying nature.
- Need to re-apply gloss after every 3-4 hours.
- Expensive.. It is expensive for a Revlon product.
TDIB rating: 8/10.