|swatches with flash|
|swatches without flash|
Squeeze a small amount on wet palm and apply on wet face, avoiding eye and mouth areas. Scrub gently for 5-7 minutes with fingertips in circular motion. Reapply a thin layer all over face avoiding moth and eye areas, leave on for 10 minutes (this pack will not dry). Rinse off and pat dry gently.
About the product: 16 hours of comfortable color and moisturizing shine. All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime. ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smooths on advanced ColorStay liquid formula with SoftFlex™ for beautiful, comfortable color that won’t kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.
- Gorgeous color with good color payoff.
- Stays for 7-8 hours, with 2-3 applications of clear gloss in between.
- Does not fade for some time, around 3-4 hours (after which it starts drying, and fading too. Needs to be topped with the clear gloss again).
- Provides full coverage to pigmented lips.
- Can be worn sheer and opaque, both ways
- Easily available online and in stores
- Complements all skin tones and Indian attire well.
- A bit drying for the lips
- Accentuates fine lines because of its drying nature.
- Need to re-apply gloss after every 3-4 hours.
- Expensive.. It is expensive for a Revlon product.
TDIB rating: 8/10.
I’m back with another style-watch post….
This one is about the latest style in wedding dresses….so all those ladies getting engaged/ married in the near future, take a close look.
So, how many of you saw the pictures on our Desi Diva, Sushmita Sen, sashaying down the ramp in a Manish Malhotra creation, with her younger daughter Alisah at the recently concluded ‘Save and Empower the Girl Child’ campaign????
Well, I’m sure you must not have missed it….If you did, take a look at the pic below….
I just loveee her dress, and its the latest “IN” thing in the Indian wedding wear. This style is sure to rock the wedding scene in India for the coming season…
A lehenga with lots of volume and panel work at the border, a simple blouse, and a long, sheer net jacket with intricate detailing. The jacket is best worn with full sleeves. An accompanying dupatta completes the look. The dress may be accessorised with a simple neck piece and earrings…
Priyanka Chopra is looking stunning in a white, gold and maroon outfit in the pic below.
Shilpa Shetty is seen here, wearing a white and gold outfit with indigo border.
So girls, if you (or a family member) are getting married this season, keep an open eye on this hottest style of the season and be the star of the night!
Dazzle your guests (and your man) with this flamboyant dress, and make all heads turn!!!
Please leave comments and suggestions below.
I recieved ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’ this morning from Neha of Beautiliciuos Blogger (check her Blog here )
Here’s a BIG thank you to Neha….You just completely made my day!
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers
- State 7 Random facts about your self
- Post the award pic to ur blog
- I like cooking as much as I like make-up
- That I wanted to be a fashion designer, but ended up being a doctor
- My face is an oil factory…
- I love my brother the most in this world….He’s the best guy in my life…
- I love adventure sports..
- I spend most of my money on Perfumes & cosmetics.
- I have done bridal make-up for 2 brides, and party make-up for 5 friends, and I have not done any professional courses for the same.
- as a blush (ofcourse!)
- as a highlighter for the cheek bones and the bridge of the nose.
- Easily blendable, soft powder.
- Good staying power
- Can be used as a highlighter
- Travel friendly packaging
- Looots of silver shimmer particles. The true shade of the blush gets lost somewhere in the shimmer particles.
- Has some fall-out in the pack. But not much on application.
- Brush provided in the packaging is useless
- Price may be bothersome for some