Hello lovely ladies. Today’s product review is about the Chambor Dazzle eye pencil in ‘101 Black dazzle’.
Product Description: Chambor’s New DAZZLE EYE LINER PENCILS with its innovative formula allows smooth application and perfect color with a one stroke precise application. At a party or even for everyday wear the colorful dazzling pencil light’s up your eyes.
The transformation from a dark room to a magically lit up one will never fail to charm, attract or DAZZLE you.
· No Animal Ingredients.
· Non – Comodogenic.
· Dermatologist Tested.
· Opthalmologist Tested.
Price and availability: Rs. 480. Easily available at Chambor outlets and also online.
Nett content: 0.28g
Packaging: The Chambor dazzle eyeliner pencil comes in a sleek, plastic casing with a screw-to-reveal-pencil mechanism. The packaging is non-retractable, i.e. once you take out some of the pencil, you cannot put it back in. The cap has floral print on it, and shuts with a click sound. It is travel friendly.
My experience: To begin with, I must tell you that I have oily lids. I swatched this pencil at the store, and instantly fell in love with the shade. I picked this pencil, along with a blush, which I will review soon, and I got a Chambor dual-mirror free! Yayy.
When I came back home, I couldn’t resist applying this to my eyes, even though it was night..Silly no? But coming to the experience now. Just 5 minutes after application, my eyes started to feel too cool. Maybe it has camphor in it. Can’t say. But the sensation was so ‘cooling’, that I had water trickling down from my eyes. I thought maybe it was because of the first time usage. I tried it again next day, and the same thing happened. It’s almost like you are crying! Also, since eyes get watery, the color fades off within an hour or so after application. I learnt the hard way that this eye pencil is supposed to be used on the upper eyelid. On the upper-lids, it does a decent job.
Methods of usage:
· As an upper eyelid liner
· Can also be used as a black base for creating smoky eyes, but for that, you will need to smudge it immediately after application
· Smooth, cramy formula. Glides on the eyes like butter.
· Color payoff is excellent. It is a deep black eyeliner.
· No need to sharpen pencil
· Multi-purpose pencil
· Smudge proof and waterproof
· No animal ingredients, non-comedogenic, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
· Non-retractable packaging, so you will never know how much of the pencil is left.
· May transfer to lids few hours after application if you have oily lids
· Need an oil-based remover to remove.
· Price. It is quite expensive for the given quantity
· Strictly not meant to be used as kohl/kajal.
TDIB Rating: 8/10.