Hi everyone. Today I’m reviewing another lipcolor from Maybelline. Its the Moisture Extreme lipcolor in Pure Plum.
About the product:
- Fall in love with color, all over again
- Crisp Color from pure color pigment
- Creamy Feel, with a built in lip balm
- SPF 15 for sun protection
- 16 Captivating Shades
Price: Rs. 220 for 4g
Packaging: Pure Plum comes in a shiny red case! It is easy to carry, and the name of the lipcolor is written on the bottom panel.
Availability: Easily available online and at stores.
This is just another color in my Maybelline collection…When I think of the color Plum, this is the color that comes to my mind:
Image source: 
I don’t know why they named it Pure Plum….its a pinkish-brown shade, in my opinion. Otherwise, the texture is smooth and creamy and it is a decent lipstick.
And here is the lipcolor on my lips:
Here, I have lined my lips using Maybelline Colorsensational lipliner 630 Velvet Beige reviewed here.
Quickly summing up the pros and cons:
- Soft, creamy feel on the lips, spreads easily
- Good color payoff, although this shade is not as opaque as Dusky Mauve(check review here), but can be built up with 2-3 swipes.
- Does not bleed or feather
- Moisturising formula, no need to wear a lip balm additionally
- Has SPF 15 for sun protection sun protection.
- Sleek packaging, easy to carry
- No shimmers/glitters, although that is a personal preference
- Suitable for office/daily wear
- Price and availability
- The color is not PLUM….sad
- Staying power is not great. It usually stays for 2-3 hours, after which it starts fading. May need to reapply.
- Does not survive coffee mugs
- Maybelline tests on animals L