- Provides medium coverage for marks on my face.
- Spreads easily on the face. Does not streak.
- Has a light, pleasant fragrance, which stays all day long.
- It is waterproof. Not much fading, even if you sweat.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Shade selection for dusky skin is not that great. Even though I bought the shade which was the closest match to my skin, it leaves behind a whitish cast on my face.
- Does nothing to control oil around the T-zone. I need to apply powder frequently.
Oatmeal is an excellent natural scrub and is easily available in the kitchen.
Benefits: It helps in removing dead cells from the face, imparting a fresh look.
How to use: To prepare an oatmeal pack, mix ½ cup of oatmeal with ½ cup milk and make a paste. Clean your face with normal water and then apply the pack evenly on your face. Allow the pack to rest for 10-15 mins and then rinse off with warm water while scrubbing your face with the pack in circular motions.
Enjoy a clean face!
Indian bridal wear has its own place in the heart of every Indian girl, right from childhood. Every girl has her own style and her own favourites when it comes to bridal wear.
Here is a still from the upcoming Bollywood movie Housefull 2.
All the female actresses here are bedecked in traditional Indian bridal wear.
From left to right:
Zarine Khan is wearing red and pink lehenga choli. She has accessorised her look with a matha-patti (head band), a nose ring, earrings, 2 heavy neck pieces, along with hath-phool and chooda.
Asin is wearing red and gold lehenga, and has worn maang-tikka, a neck piece, earrings and chooda accessorise her look.
Jacqueline Fernandes is wearing an orange and red lehenga, which she has teamed with a bright pink net dupatta. She has also braided her hair in a long plait. For jewellery, she is wearing maang tikka, earrings, neck pice and chooda.
Shahzahn Padamsee can be seen wearing a gold and orange lehenga with a pink and purple dupatta. She has also teamed her attire with mang tikka, earrings, a heavy neck piece and chooda.
All in all, in the above still from the movie, all the ladies are looking their best in traditional bridal finery.
Who is your favourite amonst the lot?
Do leave a comment below!
Image source: 
TDIB Rating: 4/5